STEAM Park builds on every child’s natural curiosity and desire to create, explore and investigate the world of early science, technology, engineering, art and maths (STEAM) through creative play. The possibilities are endless as you work with them to construct a STEAM Park full of dynamic moving rides, fun games and scenes using the special selection of LEGO® DUPLO® bricks. With every trip to STEAM Park, children grow their understanding of gears, motion, measurement and problem-solving in a fun and engaging way.
- Key Features
- 295 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, including gears, tracks, pulleys, boats and figures
- 8 double-sided building inspiration cards with 16 models to build
- Build slides, carousels, shooting galleries and much more!
- 5 activity idea cards to inspire playful learning
- Online Teacher Guide with 6 STEAM lessons
- A selection of online learn-to-build mini tutorial videos
- A great way to expand existing LEGO® DUPLO® sets Key Learning Values
- Cause and effect
- Observing and describing
- Developing imagination
- Creating representations